Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Week 8 #18 Zoho Writer


This is my first time on Zoho Writer and after a little delay getting logged in, it's pretty cool! The Word Processing site is very simple to use and I really like the toolbar. Very clean looking and all the regular buttons are there, including an emoticon one. Very cute!
Saving is pretty simple, but at first I didn't realize how you name your document. You simply name your document in that tab at the top, pretty simple.

I did try to export the document to my blog, but I'm not clear how to do this. I'll email someone and find out how to do that. On the blog I see how to add a link and post a picture. Not sure if the link is what I'd use or not.

www.zohowriter.com

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

Zoho can be a great tool - it is really useful for library customers who don't have anyplace to save the documents they create. Once they find out about Zoho they can create an account, log in and save,save, save!

I also had some trouble recently when I tried to publish something from Zoho. Sometimes these free services have glitches but then work the next day - who knows why?