Sunday, March 18, 2007

Week 10 Lesson #20 YouTube


I had actually discovered YouTube a while back, and it's a great site. I think the first thing I looked up was the "Evolution of Dance" which I really enjoyed. My husband's cousin's children have created a few videos, with stop action animation using legos. Well, I went back in one night, trying to find them again, and came across this video. Someone has recreated the complete Michael Jackson "Thriller" video, using legos! It's so great! Here is the link (check it out for yourself)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MThEoxSWURA

I went back into YouTube and found this split screen version, showing the original Michael Jackson video and the Lego version. These guys did an awesome job!!

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

Wow. I don't know what else to say. Wow.