Sunday, March 18, 2007

Week 10 Lesson #22 EBooks

I went onto the SJLibrary site and checked out Safari Tech's Link. I'd had noticed this a few weeks ago, while just playing around on the site. Since I have the new IPod, I thought I'd look up information on that. The thing I liked most about this, was that I didn't even have to download the book. I just logged in with my library card and I was good to go. It let me begin reading right away! The table of contents was located in the left sidebar, so that was pretty cool. I actually found some helpful information, regarding settings on auto-updating the IPod. It recommends that you turn this feature off, so I'll be sure and let my hubby now about this too.

I will explore more, since I know we have audiobooks on the site too. Listening on my IPod will sure beat changing cassettes or CDs.

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

Great ideas! It's great that you are finding out all these helpful hints just by trying things out. Good job.