Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Week 7 Wikis #17 Add entry to Library 2.0 Sandbox

Well, I went back into the Library 2.0 Sandbox and could see the link I'd added under "Favorite Restaurants" and was finally able to add the URL link to that site. I did find this a little tricky, as I figured out that I had to highlight the name I'd listed and then go to edit page. I then found the URL link and pasted it in and it worked!

I did find out how easily you can delete an entire page though, and I see that as a huge drawback to Wikis. Luckily, it gave me a message saying "are you really sure you want to do this?" and of course, I realized what I'd done wrong and all was saved.

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

Great job with wikis. I'm glad you realized you were deleting something and didn't do it. Unfortunately someone did delete a whole page somewhere else.