Sunday, March 18, 2007

Week 10 Lesson #21 Podcasts

I did go to the site, looking for Podcasts I'd be interested in. I tried to save one to my Blogline account, but couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong. I did however manage to save one of the RSS Feeds to my Outlook bar. For me, that's probably a better place for it anyway. Saves me the step of having to open up my Blogline Account.

I just got a new IPod nano and hope to get my songs loaded soon. My husband's been having a lot of fun loading all of his CDs. It's amazing how much information can be stored on such a small item.

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

I know - isn't it amazing?

There are many podcasts that you can listen to without downloading them. Look around on Podcast Alley and see if anything appeals to you. Most of those will just open up and play.